Monday, August 31, 2009

Quaker church is located in a country setting in Perryopolis. It's a small one room building made of rough cut stone. It was known to be a place used for Black Magic. It was founded by Quaker pioneers as early as the 1700's. First hand accounts were if you looked at the walls it appeared there was water running down them. But, as you approached you realized there was nothing there. The only legend I've heard about is that of the witches tomb It's found in the right corner of the cemetary and covered in shrubs. I spent the night at Quaker Church hoping to find some type of activity taking place in the church or the cemetary. We only heard some strange noises and reviewing my photos the next day. A photo of my friend has a strange object in the corner of the photo. I have to say it was definately a creepy experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment